Alpine Lake and so it begins
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Bemusement flickered on his features for only a moment ebfore they faded – someone had broken Aria’s heart, and while he was curious to which wolf had done so, he did not query it, allowing her privacy. There was no point in dredging up terrible memories.

“I had left Blacktail Deer Plateau,” he clarified, his heart lurching as the words left his muzzle. That had been home – he never would have thought that his family would see fit to move.. and to become an entirely different unit of wolves altogether. “I was younger and I wanted to explore the world. To see the cultures of other packs. It was enlightening – I mostly stayed with a group of wolves called Tartok.. battle militia.” He paused then, giving a light snort before shaking his head. “I almost wonder if that’s why Deirdre assumed so quickly I hoped turn Donnelaith into something else?”

Releasing a sigh, he shrugged his shoulders then, ambling forward as they explored the territory further. Thus far, nothing of interest had gathered their attention to claim. “But I realized that home was where family was – but when I returned, father had moved everyone to Donnelaith.. and everything was different.” He paused once more, his eyes glinting as they scanned back to his companion. “Not in a bad way. But I wish I had asked him of the changes before.. before it was too late.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
and so it begins - by Constantine - September 12, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: and so it begins - by Aria - September 14, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: and so it begins - by Constantine - October 04, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: and so it begins - by Aria - October 04, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: and so it begins - by Constantine - October 04, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Aria - October 04, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Constantine - October 05, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: and so it begins - by Aria - October 05, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Constantine - October 12, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Aria - October 13, 2016, 11:37 AM