Jade Fern Grove cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Throughout the meeting he’d sat and listened. For the most part, he’d kept away from the others, and so the moment everyone had been dismissed he’d been eager to leave. Despite that, he’d not just run off, but had lingered a bit and watched the others. Even when he’d been ready to depart, he hadn’t, for a voice had stopped him from doing so. He’d turned his head, and then his body, to better face the other male. Sriracha, having been one of the first that he’d met, had slowly started to work his way onto the Inuit’s list of trusted individuals. It was no longer that he felt uneasy or anxious around him, such feelings having been abandoned and replaced, somewhat, but more positive ones. Still, often were his intentions not easily seen, and so confused was the boy when a favour was asked of him.

The uncertainty was cast aside, but traces of it could still be found in his eyes if one looked hard enough. He doubted that the favour would be anything major, which made nodding a hell of a lot easier. “What’s the favour?” he’d asked, wanting to hear more. The reason for why he was chosen over the others was another thing that he wondered about, but it’d been decided already that he’d wait to ask about that.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 07, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 08, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 12, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 13, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Sriracha - October 17, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: cause i'm selfish, i'm obscene - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 11:09 AM