Blacktail Deer Plateau boys can play with dolls too
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
One more from you makes 10! I hope it's OK that I assume she continued backwards, and that I'm power-playing 'nameless adult'.

Pura had expected squeals of delight and an invitation to wrestle, but neither were on the agenda. Instead, Saēna squealed like a stuck pig and began to fight the combined foes of her brother's weight and slippery ground with ineffectual flailing. The mud-caked paper-weight that held her down rolled off and onto the ground with a wet squelch, landing on his back.

"Muh?" he asked, confused by her reaction, but Saēna was sprinting backwards at spider speeds now that the weight that pinned her had been lifted. Pura Virtúte rolled awkwardly onto his front and toddled after her, flicking mud in all directions "Nananana?" But before he could shift gears and run after her, two of the adults seized one pup each - the howling Saēna was ferried indoors for calming, and Pura was dragged back outside. "You need a wash, you mucky little turd," said the voice of the wolf that was carrying him by the scruff of the neck, and the boy wriggled and barked enthusiastically in response. By the time they reached a near-by pool of rainwater, Saēna's peculiar reaction to wholesome mud had been forgotten.
Messages In This Thread
boys can play with dolls too - by Pura - April 20, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: boys can play with dolls too - by Saēna - April 21, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: boys can play with dolls too - by Pura - April 25, 2014, 02:51 AM
RE: boys can play with dolls too - by Saēna - April 30, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: boys can play with dolls too - by Pura - May 01, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: boys can play with dolls too - by Saēna - May 12, 2014, 12:18 AM
RE: boys can play with dolls too - by Pura - May 15, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: boys can play with dolls too - by Saēna - May 16, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: boys can play with dolls too - by Pura - May 22, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: boys can play with dolls too - by Saēna - May 26, 2014, 08:56 AM