Totoka River Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty smiled as this she-wolf complimented him on his fishing. "Thank you, Miss," he said.

"Was it the fishing that brought you?" she asked, as she stepped her front paws into the water and looked for a fish.

"Yes," he replied, "but also the ocean. I have a great love of nature, most of all forests and beaches. So this place called to me. When I got here, I decided that I was hungry so I tried my luck at fishing. It took me about a dozen tries to catch anything." He chuckled to himself, and then turned his body a bit to face her more so that he could watch. And then an odd proposition popped into his head.

"Would you like to go somewhere with me, Miss?" He pointed his muzzle out to sea, towards Wheeling Gull Isle. "I recently went exploring there, and I wanted to go again. Though I would appreciate some company the next time I go."

He knew it was sudden, but for some reason, he liked this female. "My name is Majesty, by the way. I'm from the Silvertip Mountain Pack. What is yours?"
Messages In This Thread
Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 03:12 PM