Hushed Willows You were trying to wear me down, down
187 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When the puppy barked at her, Spur's ears flew back and her expression truly soured. Babies were so noisy, it jangled her nerves. She didn't know how a den mother could stand it, especially with an entire litter. Larkspur literally felt her stomach clench at the mere thought. She hoped she never had to experience it.

She watched warily as the little girl found her feet and leaned in her general direction, all while squinting oddly at her. Spur's hackles prickled softly as she continued to gaze uneasily down at the infant. "Don't come near me," she warned, eyes flicking warily around the area again. Was she responsible for this pup, since the mother wasn't around? Would she get in trouble for leaving? For staying?

Withdrawing several more yards, Larkspur kept a reluctant eye on the babe. As much as she hated noise and even social interaction at this point, it eventually occurred to her to let out a quick, low howl for the pup's mother (@Amara).
Messages In This Thread
You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - September 26, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - September 29, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 03, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 05, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 06, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 09, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 11, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 11, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 05:57 PM