Troubles
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty took a deep breath after Jinx had spoken, and then thought of the best way to respond. He sat in silence for a moment, and then he bowed his head to her, and said, "I will do as you say, Alpha. I may not fully understand your way of thinking, because we were raised in different schools of thought, but I will do as you say."

He sighed. "I will give your mate - Lecter - the respect he demands. But not because I think he deserves it. I will show him respect because you are my Alpha and you have commanded me to show him respect. And as long as I have known you, I have respected you, even if I haven't known you for very long."

He paused. "I also have no intention of challenging his rank. If you decided to put him in the rank that he is in, then he should be there. In a pack, the Alpha's word is law, and you have done nothing that I know of that would make me question your word. Thank you for your time."

He looked up, into her eyes, for a brief flash of a moment, and then looked away, believing it would have been impolite to remain eye-contact. "If I may, I will take my leave now." He stood, ready to head back to Silvertip Mountain.
Messages In This Thread
Troubles - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 20, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 21, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 21, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 10:07 AM