Moonspear Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aesop announced that the dark male was sick, and Dash tried to look surprised. Oh my gosh! Really? I had no idea, he said sarcastically, giving a huff of a laugh afterwards. Then, he turned serious to answer the other male's question. Yeah, I haven't been able to keep anything down, he admitted. 

While Dash wasn't a prideful wolf, he didn't like feeling like he couldn't be useful to the pack. His life was lived for Moonspear, and not being able to protect it felt so out of line for him. But, he would gladly admit what was wrong with him, if it meant Aesop could help. I ate a rabbit a day or so ago, I think it was. That was my last meal, he said, hoping that might help. Other than that, just water. He hadn't had any berries or vegetation, so he didn't think he'd ingested something poisonous.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - September 27, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Aesop - September 30, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - October 02, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - October 05, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - October 10, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - October 13, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May - by Dash - October 18, 2016, 03:11 PM