Bramblepoint Okay, let's see what this thing can do.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It was forward. It was daring. It was bait. Unfortunately, the stranger didn't take it, exactly. He did, however, respond in a way that encouraged Peregrine to finish his sentence. His brows lifted ever so slightly and a fiendish light glimmered in his eyes. His lips drew into a mischievous smirk.

"What I was going to say is that it's too bad I wouldn't be able to stare into those pretty eyes if I was taking you from behind," Peregrine said boldly, lasciviously. It wasn't his style to shake the bushes with a complete stranger but something had gotten into him lately. Maybe it was just fall pheromones. He cocked his eyebrow, awaiting a reaction to the proposition.
Messages In This Thread
Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 10, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 11, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 17, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:21 AM