Sunbeam Lair I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon swallowed as he forbid her to come with him, trying to withold the urges to protest. Looking up at him she nodded opening her mouth to say she was fine, but instead crawling toward him and pressing her face into his chest with a whimper "No. Im not alright. I have these moments where i tear at my own flesh as if he is still there behind me.." she moaned her whole body sagging. His words about her being pure made her feel worse, but instead she looked up and smiled gently "Thank you.. I wish you weren't sent alone. He..he seems to change when you least expect it. Don't let your guard down, he is as nasty as Vector." she sighed accepting the fact that neither he nor Asterr would allow her to go. "Please..dont ...dont give your life. if he fights you, either kill him or run. I dont want to lose you Jolon" she pleaded, her heart racing at even the thought of losing her Dark furred lover.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out - by Avannon - October 12, 2016, 01:05 PM