Witch's Marsh Oh [m]y God, she looks so helpless, and her body's saying: "Hell yes."
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Back when he’d first been around a female in heat, he hadn’t known any better. He’d have done anything for the female in question, no matter the consequences. Now that he was older and knew about what a heat was, however, absolutely nothing had changed. He could still feel himself experiencing the pull, and wanted to serve her in any way that he could. Yet, he’d kept himself in check. He’d not approached her, having managed to keep some distance between the two of them for the time being.

As she’d turned towards him, he’d forced himself to take a step back, whilst his eyes never left her form. It was Potema, that much was obvious now, but he still had so many questions that he didn’t know how to ask. “Yeah,” was his response to her, having no reason to lie. At least, he didn’t think he had a reason. “Why are you here?” he’d asked. “Shouldn’t you be in the woods? Because… y’know…” Shouldn’t someone be watching out for her? He really didn’t know.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh my God, she looks so helpless, and her body's saying: "Hell yes." - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 12:35 AM