Stone Circle Who cares about my emotions
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
From side to side he’d shifted his weight around, waiting for the approach of the leaders. He’d looked down towards the rabbit every once in a while, wondering if he should have chosen something else, and then dismissing the thoughts as soon as he did. Sriracha had suggested that a rabbit be offered, and so a rabbit he had brought. If it wasn’t enough for them, then he wasn’t entirely sure what he would do. Look for a different gift? Shaking his head, he tried to focus on something else, only for his gaze to snap up at the sound of approaching footfalls before he’d been able to. The wolf that he saw coming towards him had taken him by surprise, her appearance being one that he could never forget: Desna.

Alexander didn’t know what he’d been expecting, but it definitely hadn’t been his sister. His shock was reflected through his expression as his eyes widened slightly, ears perking up whilst the rest of his body ran rigid. He’d recollected his bearings shortly after, thankfully, and was able to rid himself of the surprise that’d been felt initially. Behind the male swayed his tail once, then twice, before he’d found himself moving towards her. The reason for his visit was momentarily forgotten as the distance between them was closed and the albino shoved his face into the crook of her next, glad to see her. Her questions brought him back to the present, however, and so he’d pulled away and retreated several steps back to stand beside the rabbit, eyes having never left her.

“Desna, I—,” he cut himself off, took a breath, and then resumed. “I haven’t visited the valley yet. I haven’t been able to.” It wasn’t really a matter of whether or not he’d been able, but more so the fact that he hadn’t wanted to. Not yet, anyways. Though he’d been so young whilst living there, he knew that it was bound to bring back memories, and many of those said memories were ones that he didn’t want to relive. He’d been ready to ask why she was curious about that, before he’d stopped himself upon realizing that she didn’t know what had happened. The siblings hadn’t seen one another after Xan’s attack, and definitely not after his departure from the woods. “I don’t live in Blackfeather anymore,” he finally shared. “Something happened and I… I had to leave. I couldn’t—” Not another word was said, he’d simply shaken his head. Just as was the same with everyone else, he wouldn’t—couldn’t—tell Desna what had happened. Luckily, he wouldn’t have to, either, as the topic of conversation was quickly dragged back towards his reason for being there.

Xan leaned down and picked up the hare, moved towards his sister, and then put it down in front of her before stepping back again. “I’m living in a grove now with some others,” the boy began. “If you’re leading this place, then I think that means you met Sriracha? He’s the one that brought us all together.” He shuffled and swallowed, thinking his words over before speaking them. “He sent me here to give you guys a gift and an apology,” he continued. “He didn’t want to risk making things worse, which is why he didn’t come himself.” That covered everything, he believed. Silencing himself, he’d looked back towards Desna, wondering what she had to say about the whole situation. Truthfully, he didn’t know the details of what had happened when Sriracha had visited, he only knew that the meeting hadn’t gone as smoothly as had been desired.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 10:58 AM