Sunbeam Lair I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He noticed her tensing up, but was glad she trusted him so near to her violated flower. It wasn't like he was planning anything nasty, he just wished to see how bad her wounds were. He bit his lip and thought of telling this to Asterr so she could treat his lover's wounds, but he didn't really know if it was a secret. He was very serious about keeping secrets, especially Avannon's. As long as she did nothing to ruin his loyalty, all secrets told to him would be stored in his mind but never in his mouth. It was a weight he was willing to carry, not only to be a good wolf, but a good lover.

Her words calmed him down slightly, realizing she'd be safe here. This was home, for now, and he'd always return if that meant seeing Avannon again. Nervous butterflies tickled his belly in a painful manner, tail twitching. Every second brought him closer to leaving, even hour brought him closer to not seeing her again. He bit his lip, leaning slightly on her for stability and warmth. This he would miss the most. He would miss it so very much.

If your next heat comes before I'm back stay within the borders- here, no one will hurt you... He wasn't sure how long he'd have to stay away to find Judas and his pack, but the other male's scent was engraved in his mind. He'd find him, even if that meant missing the chance to plant his seed in his only lover. He trusted her that she would not mess around with any other male.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out - by Jolon - October 15, 2016, 05:39 AM