Bramblepoint Back beat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
// herp. late joiner.

Dakarai's ears perked straight up at the squeal of a pig. "oooh boy" he murmured well aware that he'd most likely get into trouble as the area stank of male wolves. The intoxicating scent of pig blood overrode his senses and he padded forward, straight into the view not one, not two, but three other male wolves. He blinked once at the pig, and then to the fellow wolves and to the pig again, his tail swaying behind him uncertainly "I uh...hello" he said regretting his choice to follow his gut, which to his horror let out a loud protest right then and there. "oh boy" he muttered again. Looking toward the one who had killed the beast (hence the pig blood staining his jaws) he dipped his head "hello, i'm afraid i lost my senses for a moment. I wont be taking your catch, don't be worrying about that" he said, and lifted a paw once giving them all another glance before he sat down "Not a pack i hope?" he asked, a worried look coming across his face.