Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ dis guy

Eventually, the pair came to their destination. As the other rummaged, Rannoch watched on without a peep, intrigued by that the other was doing. Soon enough Murgash pulled out a treat. Licking his lips, Rannoch watched on as the other tossed it in his direction. A feeling of thankfulness overcame him and he looked to the other with appreciation-- unsure how to handle himself. He had not been treated so kindly since his arrival to the bay.

“Thank you,” he offered, surprise lifting his tone for the first time in quite some time. But, despite his hunger, he looked from the ground to the mangy wolf, with a sense of hesitance. But, he was hungry.

Without another word, Rannoch bit into the prey, chewing slowly as he consumed the flesh.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 17, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM