these streets are yours, you can keep them
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Cara feels so awkward when things get too personal

Cara's eyes softened and she found herself listening intendly to his story, she could almost feel the pain in his eyes and the mournful timbre in his voice made the compassionate side of her want to touch her nose to his cheek and comfort him.

But that part of Cara was still well hidden under a veil of distrust and vanity, she would more often than not limit herself to show no emotion whatsoever, since she considered things as sadness a vulnerability or in other words a weakness.

She wanted to ask what was stopping him from persuing what he wanted?But knew that question might have an answer she didn't want to hear, and it would lead up to more gushy confessions and awkwardness for the yearling. Then the male shot another question at her, one that left her frozen for a split second while she thought how to respond without reavealing too much.

"My home lies in Silvertip Mountain now" she answered coldly, but couldn't stop herself from blurting out, "There's nothing left for me in my old home anyways" she flicked her ears back in embarrassment.
Messages In This Thread
these streets are yours, you can keep them - by Cara - May 19, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: these streets are yours, you can keep them - by Cara - May 23, 2014, 03:24 PM