Stone Circle Who cares about my emotions
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With the news having been shared, he’d watched as her expression fell into a frown. Truth be told, he was disappointed, having believed that things would change. Always was this the way in which things seemed to go between them, and never, he realized, would their routine change. She’d always dislike their father and act against him, rather than allow for the yearling to witness the moment at which his family was brought together again. He’d been a fool to think that new lives being put into the equation would make any differences, and so back had his ears fallen, waiting—waiting for her to say something, to disregard the lives of their siblings just as he had done at first. But, before she’d the chance to speak again, another wolf had arrived. The manner that he’d presented himself in made it clear that he was a leader there, and so Steady's friendly smile was greeted with an inquisitive once-over.

Immediately after had his gaze then found its way back to Desna, watching as her head was lowered. His brows furrowed for a moment, but the expression was wiped away rather quickly. Having been told that she, too, was a leader within their pack, he could not understand the reason behind her demeanor. To the yearling, it hadn’t made any sense, but he’d refused to question either of them about it. Later, perhaps he would pull his sister aside and ask her several inquiries, knowing that it was important for him to get to the bottom of things. If Steady had done something to make her do as he’d just seen, then he wanted to know about it—but that would all come later. For now, he kept quiet as the details surrounding his visit were explained for him, shifting his weight around every once in a while.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 10:58 AM