Emberflame Ridge They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for
IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Why the autumn lady, if one could call her that, had aimed for him was a mystery. It was not a hunting tactic that he had seen before, but, then again, he had spent 6 months on his own. Perhaps the world around him had changed without him. Oh well, that did not excuse her behavior, now did it? He deserved more than a mere sorry... 

When she retreated, revealing quite a pretty face, Rhys shook his leg to get the feeling back into it. It could've hurt more than it did, but perhaps if the other had used her nose none of this would've happened. He returned his muzzle to her with a small frown, but it soon turned a little playful. Perhaps he could get something out of this all. Well, you caught me alright. He hissed, eyes rolling jokingly. Usssually it'sss me catching all the ladiesss. He hissed.
Rhys has a snake-like lisp and curses a lot- if you're not comfortable with that please let me know before we start roleplaying <3