Out for Trouble
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
It's fine! And lol, I know. Majesty is super-psyched for getting his own pack. The problem is, there are only two spaces available, and three different people want to start their own packs, so I'm trying to hurry up and find ONE LAST PERSON to say YES. Uggghhh. Also, in regards to my comments IC about what Naya can bring to the pack, I would refer you to the Guidebook, and look under Packs and Trades. Decide what you want Naya and Malcom to be. You can have up to the three trades.

Majesty nodded solemnly at Naya, listening carefully to her words. When she said that she would join, he was overwhelmed with joy. But when she said that she needed to convince her brother to join too, his hopes died a little. But then he remembered to not give up, and his resolve hardened. He spoke with a serious tone and a glint in his eye.

"Of course your brother can come along, also. The more the merrier, I say. And I will do whatever it takes to convince him. But tell me, Naya: If I let you join, what skills might you bring with you to the pack? Are you a healer, a hunter, a warrior? A chronicler, perhaps? Tell me what you can give to your new pack - your family."
Messages In This Thread
Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 11:28 PM