Out for Trouble
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Looks like we might be getting that last person to join soon! Cross your fingers!

Majesty smiled in amusement as Naya fumbled with her words. And when she excitedly told him that she loved to hunt, he pretended to forget that the last time she had tried, her prey had escaped. After all, who was he to judge? He was terrible at hunting usually. It was something he'd have to work on if he wanted to lead a pack. He couldn't believe that his dream was nearing reality with each passing day.

"It's alright if you're not sure what you want to be yet. You are young. You'll find something eventually. A Chronicler is a wolf within a pack who remembers all the history of the pack. For example, who was the original Alpha, who had pups, and when this or that battle happened. That kind of thing. I myself was a Chronicler in my birth pack." He listened as she mentioned checking out the island while her brother was away. "That is a grand idea, though I warn you, it's a long way from here. Follow me and keep up!"

Exit Majesty. I'll archive this thread and make a new one, and then PM you and invite you to it! That's one pledge thread down and… three to go, I think! If this new person says they'll join.
Messages In This Thread
Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Out for Trouble - by Naya - May 23, 2014, 11:28 PM