Wapun Meadow Back out in the world!
32 Posts
Ooc — Gray
Had to format it like this as it was unreadable when in 1 big paragraph.

Gray looked off to the sky for several seconds before showing any sign of talking. Finally he lowered his head looking to Bonnie and began simply by saying.

“I don’t know.”  After another couple seconds to organise his thoughts he elaborated.

“The pack was nice, and the area was beautiful… But it’s just I wasn’t there by choice. I intruded upon their land, and so was made a kegare of the pack. Although most of the wolfs there treated  me well, I still always felt as though there was a stigma.” Gray stopped for a second to let out a deep sigh, then continued.

“I have spent quite some time thinking about what the future could have been if I had not blindly intruded, but instead was welcomed into the pack and not forced to stay by my honor. But even when the opportunity for me to enter as a proper member of the pack arose, I decided to leave… Even now I still don’t know why I did it, and I can’t go back till I understand.” As his story came to an end he blushed a little sheepishly before saying.

“Sorry, guess I got a little carried away. Thanks for listening.” He finished with a short quick bow of his head.
Messages In This Thread
Back out in the world! - by Gray - October 17, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: Back out in the world! - by Bonnie - October 20, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Back out in the world! - by Gray - October 24, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Back out in the world! - by Bonnie - October 24, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Back out in the world! - by Gray - October 25, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: Back out in the world! - by Bonnie - October 25, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Back out in the world! - by Gray - October 27, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: Back out in the world! - by Bonnie - October 29, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Back out in the world! - by Gray - November 04, 2016, 01:02 AM
RE: Back out in the world! - by Bonnie - November 05, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Back out in the world! - by Gray - November 14, 2016, 05:55 AM