Permafrost Hollows badlands
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
i am sorry to keep you waiting on this! and i'm also sorry for eske's 'tude

Eske eyed her pack mate as she cheerfully drew nearer to her. The Grounder Princess drew up, recoiling from the apparent friendliness with a scowl tugging at the edges of her lips. Being the grump butt that Eske was she didn't understand how people could be so peppy. “Yeah, it's beautiful,” Eske mumbled, cynical. She wasn't out for a “jaunt” — she was patrolling. It had never made sense to the young girl why they only patrolled from inside their borders. Why not outside of them, too? That was where the danger would likely linger and she wanted to be one step ahead of them. “And I'm not out for a ...a jaunt,” The word rolled off her tongue strangely, mimicking the sounds that the word had made falling effortlessly from Roz's lips. Ugh, she hated the common tongue. “I'm patrolling.” She insisted, wanting to make her presence outside of Drageda's borders clear. She didn't want Heda to think that she wasn't doing what she was supposed to be. In some ways, she was disobeying. No doubt Gyda would skin her alive if she knew she was outside the safety of the pack's borders, but Eske wasn't scared.

Not of strangers and not of her mother (oops).

“Eske.” The Grounder Princess offered simply, eyeing Roz up again. For a moment, Eske (because she's rude af) considered continuing on with her patrol and letting Roz to either stay here or join her but as she figured word would probably get back to Gavriel or Gyda and then to Heda she stayed this desire to be mean. “Can you walk and talk at the same time?” The girl asked with a gesture of her muzzle before she returned to her border, an ear cocked in Roz's direction to tell if her companion had decided to remain company or continue on her way.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
badlands - by RIP Blodreina - October 04, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: badlands - by Rosalyn - October 09, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: badlands - by RIP Blodreina - October 15, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: badlands - by Rosalyn - October 18, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: badlands - by RIP Blodreina - October 29, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: badlands - by Rosalyn - November 02, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: badlands - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:25 AM