Sun Mote Copse The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Despite Gia's feelings about the outside world - heathens, she'd taken to calling them - those of The Malkaria were the only ones in the world right now she felt she could trust, other than the first litter of children she'd raised. The ivory woman watched Asherah approach, her legs stiff, but upon touch she relaxed - not everyone was out to get her, she reminded herself for the millionth time - and even returned affections. This also gave her the unknown oppurtunity to better identifiy the scent of changing hormones, but it went unmentioned. 

She didn't ask anything of the father, or their consumption -  Giana knew this was because they, as women, had a job to reproduce, and could pick any male they wanted to father, Malkaria or not. There was no judgement, and it was amazing. 

Her attention was drawn from her thoughts to Asherah as the red woman smiled - she too, revealed her own blessings. Giana could not help grinning, herself, and nodded at her request - she could understand wanting to tell them! 

"My lips are sealed! Molech has smiled upon us, I could not take away the excitement of telling them yourself. Congradulations to both of us, then!"

At the younger womans questions, Gia shook her head. She only had one litter of pups before this, all grown and gone. 

"I've only just started showing symptoms, but I called to Eshamun when I left letting her know I was off to find a male. This is my second litter, actually - the first were sired by my previous mate, who abandoned me not long after rooting up the Family and leaving us on a mountain. They eventually wandered off, I guess - dunno where to, but I hope their okay."                               
Messages In This Thread
The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 24, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 26, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 26, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 27, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 27, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 29, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - November 02, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - November 04, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - November 08, 2016, 06:16 PM