Sleeping Dragon Nothing but space
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil wards off the question, realizing perhaps Wildfire doesn’t understand as much as she’d originally thought. Her head gently shakes in response, as the pain itself isn’t too much to bear but one she must bear regardless of severity. “I will see how it feels in the morning and if it’s no better, I will have her take a look,” she explains, only to reassure the woman that she will be fine. A strain, perhaps, or a cut too deep that the muscle hadn’t had time to fully repair.

“Well, there’s no question in my mind,” she says with a little winkle of her nose as she listens to the rest of what she’s told, picking at the meal she’s been given. She felt terribly for her that Gavriel had turned her down but she hasn’t stomped her way toward the man nor threw her weight around to order him to the task, as it is far more delicate than that.

Thuringwethil nods her head once, though she isn’t entirely sure how to remedy the situation. With Tanja returning, and perhaps more of her own history showing up, she wonderings what options they have. Wildfire has no relationship with the warrior, or any others that are to come, but if they are their children, her say should still matter. Dio, even though a great man, does not come from her home and there’s something that does not settle her stomach.

“Dio is a good man,” she says instead of the vile of selfishness she realizes, deciding it best that she be the one to compromise. “I will need to talk to Gavriel,” she quietly says, more to herself as a note, but still directed at her mate. “He does not understand what we have.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Nothing but space - by Wildfire - October 26, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Antumbra - October 27, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Wildfire - October 27, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Antumbra - October 29, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Wildfire - October 29, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Antumbra - October 29, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Wildfire - October 29, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Antumbra - October 29, 2016, 05:43 PM