Stone Circle Who cares about my emotions
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The conversation was directed his way, and so he’d looked towards the male and listened. He could agree with the first statement—it had been a kind thing to do, but that was the sort of wolf that Sriracha was. He was nearly the exact opposite of the albino, which was, perhaps, how they managed to get along. There were also plenty of other potential reasons, but the topic wasn’t ever thought too far into by Xan. As far as he was concerned, the Spaniard was a good companion to have, and that was all that really mattered to him in the end.

Nodding, he said, “Yeah, I can tell him that.” It was good news, for a number of reasons. They wouldn’t be at risk of going to war with their neighbours—which would have sucked, given that Xan had grown to like the grove—but would instead work towards forming a friendship with them. Knowing that he would be walking away from the meeting with that sort of message to deliver, he was able to declare his mission a success. Worried had he been over the possibility of messing everything up and making matters worse prior to visiting, but he felt said emotion no longer. Despite that, he’d still been pretty relieved when the Alpha made a move to dismiss himself. Steady had been friendly enough, but Alexander was more interested in talking to his sister than he was to some man that he knew nothing about.

A comment was made about possibly taking a trip to see their siblings, which had caught his attention. Her reason for not wanting to go alone hadn’t done anything to alter the frown on his face, but he wouldn’t deny her request for him to tag along. “I’ll go with you,” he told her, not wanting to risk having Cicero catch her at the borders alone. “Dad wouldn’t do anything to you, though. If you went alone, I mean. He’s not a bad guy, Desna.” Desna. Xan had forgotten all about how Sriracha had said the pack was lead by a Steady and Valette, which prevented them from being forced to have yet another serious conversation.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 10:58 AM