Sunbeam Lair you are a language i am no longer fluent in but still remember how to read
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Ukko doesn’t have a clue how Asterr will say. Part of him expects her to cave to his demand, giving she’d spoken nothing of the brute in the two months they’d been together, but if the children really belonged to him, at least in their blood, would she deny him? When she speaks, indicating there is nothing she can do now, he almost announces he’d make the trip himself but a death sentence isn’t what he’s looking for. Instead, he stiffly nods his head and accepts it as best as he can. Perhaps, if given the chance, he can find someone else to make the trip but he fears he’d be equally sending them to their demise.

He nods then, finding himself unable to speak but he clenches his jaw to steady himself. While they may be his only connection to this place anymore, he can’t risk losing the firm ground he’s been able to stand upon. “And I will no longer serve beneath you. I will not be your guard or your Shogun,” he begins again, this time his voice a little darker as he steels his gaze with hers. Ukko doesn’t know exactly what he deserves, or what might make up for it, but he knows that forgiveness is a long way off and if he can hardly stand to look at her, he isn’t certain how worth it.

“Or your mate.”