Stone Circle dancin's what clears my soul
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Just a cameo unless he is needed! Feel free to skip me!

While Steady had done his best to keep up with patrols, he had shortened them by a large percentage. When he wasn't securing the borders, he was at the den site, looking after Nikai and Keoni. Now was no different. He let them explore the area as they wished, but always kept a close eye on them. His ears swiveled as the male tried out his howling voice. While some might have thought it annoying, Steady welcomed it. For one, if the boy was loud, it was easy to keep track of him with his ears while Steady rested his eyes. For two, he was glad it seemed the loss of their mother wasn't affecting them to a scary degree. Some moments he wondered if they really understood that their mother wasn't coming back.

At the sound of paw steps, Steady raised his head, as well as his hackles. But, upon seeing Rickon, he smoothed them, and softened his gaze towards the male. Steady could take a guess at the what his pack brother did most of the time, which may have not been much. But, he caused no trouble, and didn't seem to make others work for him. So, Steady wasn't very worried about it. Maybe if he didn't have the young ones to take up so much of his time and thoughts, it would be different. 

Feeling comfortable with Rickon's presence, Steady lowered his head to his outstretched forelegs, and allowed his eyes to close gently. A snooze might be possible with the other male entertaining Nikai. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
dancin's what clears my soul - by Nikai - November 04, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: dancin's what clears my soul - by Philos - November 04, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: dancin's what clears my soul - by Steady - November 04, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: dancin's what clears my soul - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: dancin's what clears my soul - by Nikai - November 05, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: dancin's what clears my soul - by Philos - November 07, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: dancin's what clears my soul - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 08:05 AM
RE: dancin's what clears my soul - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: dancin's what clears my soul - by Nikai - November 15, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: dancin's what clears my soul - by Philos - November 17, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: dancin's what clears my soul - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 07:00 PM