Stone Circle Who cares about my emotions
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The statement made was explained, but still had his frown remained. He was not upset with her—for once—but could not fully understand where she was coming from. Plenty of wolves within Blackfeather spoke their mind, but never could he recall any of them truly being punished for it. Argued against or told to stop talking, perhaps, but he had no recollection of any said moments escalating into legitimate fights. For that reason, he’d shaken his head, but chose not to say anything more regarding the topic. He’d discovered long ago that her mind could rarely, if ever, be changed, and he wasn’t in the mood to argue with her. Honestly, he was tired, but not for any one reason. So much had happened, so many events had been stacked up within his mind—everything was finally starting to weigh him down.

“I’m sure you’ll like them,” he’d commented, unable to stop himself. That was, truly, his final thing to say about their potential trip. Then, without missing a beat, he’d slid right into the next topic. Xan responded with simple words, saying, “Yeah, it is,” and then stopped there to let it all sink in. They were neighbours now. They weren’t living within the same territory, nor were they members of the same pack, but they were close enough to reach one another with hardly any issues. It was strange to him, having never thought he’d be close enough to be at risk of just running into his sister whilst out for a walk. “This is going to take some getting used to…” muttered the boy, more so to himself than her. Would he ever get used to it? It was too soon to tell, at least for him.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 10:58 AM