(m) across the caucasus
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did ask nor did she really give much thought to how everyone else would feel about the fact that the pups would not be seen by any but their little family. it was a matter of culture and life for her husband and children, and her too.

Thistle listened to him speaking though her mind wandered to the thoughts of her two sons. both would be larger than her, their sister and her daughter maybe not so much. She wondered how on earth she was going to handle 3 ambitious and stubborn males eventually more. it was enough to almost make her sigh in exasperation and of course love. would they really be ambitious like her husband or would they be a little calmer and stoic?

She smiled at the thought of others willing to take on her trade though it filled her with slight fear and trepidation. What if they had an influx of healers and she was not needed anymore what would happen to her then? She had not realized until that moment that healing was almost all she knew. That is very good of course I'll share my knowledge. Though it worried her she could not keep something that could help so many, selfishly to herself so she would share her knowledge and just hope she would not become indispensable. She chuckled at his teasing she did let him know she was mighty she never allowed her size to lessen her worth.

At the mention of Gavriil she frowned though he was a good friend as was Pump she did not see them meshing well at least not right now. pump was still to closed off keeping her feelings and the like close to breast. I think I agree with you. both are very nice but Pump needs to open up more and allow others in before anyone can even truly think of pursuing her. I fear it will break his heart and that makes me sad. I consider him a good friend.

(No lie I laughed at the weight being pointed out.) thistle hummed deep in her chest at his kisses. To say she felt undesirable was an understatement. She still bore the weight of being pregnant though not as large anymore. she shifted and tucked herself under his chin and nipped playfully at his shoulder and neck fur. I love you too
Messages In This Thread
(m) across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 25, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 25, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 25, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 25, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 26, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 27, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 10:04 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 02:17 PM