Neverwinter Forest Catch me if you can
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
This was not okay. 

There was a lone wolf traipsing along their borders- not directly crossing over the borders and into the pack's territory, but the way he barely skimmed the periphery made Shrike angry. This was likely what Peter's murderer had done- and maybe even Lucy's kidnapper had done the same thing before he had trespassed. Though the pups in the pack weren't exactly kidnappable by now, he knew better than to simply let a loner go along the borders as this one was. Any sane lone wolf knew that borders were to be given a good deal of space in order to avoid provoking negative attention. Shrike had picked up the scent and had followed along it for a few yards before he broke out into a lope. The fact that the scent continued to trail along the borders hastened his pace. 

The loner in the distance was dark, and was moving along at a brisk trot, looking as happy as could be and that did not bode well with Shrike who couldn't figure out for the life of him why a loner would do this. He called out with a loud bark to catch the stranger's attention, perhaps tip him off and send him running away from the pack as he closed in on the swarthy stranger. If he ran, he'd be given a good chase, to remind him why traipsing so close to a pack's borders- and continuously so- was not a good idea. And if he resisted, Shrike would deal with him accordingly.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Catch me if you can - by Onai - November 12, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Onai - November 12, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Onai - November 12, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Onai - November 13, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Catch me if you can - by Onai - November 13, 2016, 08:03 PM