Neverwinter Forest Bandages
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
I've been talking to my cat like Goliath all afternoon now :3

He wasn't content to simply leave, and it appeared as though Goliath, or so he called himself, wouldn't simply leave. And if Shrike refused to fight him, he'd do much worse, or so he said. Shrike wasn't terribly rattled, or enraged. Come back, kill the men and take the women? It sounded so primitive- though given the ay the male spoke, it was likely what he would try to do. Shrike sniffed the air between them, memorizing the scent of the male. He'd track him later, to see where his scent led, and break news to whatever pack he was in that he was making open, ridiculous threats to other packs. He now had a name to put to the face- though a male like this wouldn't really go unnoticed in a pack, and would be easily described. Big, hulking fella, looks muscular but maybe it's just chub, and talks like a simpleton. He'd take pleasure in exposing this oaf to his packmates. 

Shrike then thought of Allure. What if Goliath did come back? If he didn't protect his beloved beauty now, she might be in danger later. The stranger was beginning to shake with pent up rage, but Shrike would delay him a bit longer. He crouched, as though to pounce, and snapped the air with glistening teeth, issuing a warning growl. "Leave our borders now." He threatened. He had to at least give him one warning before he took action- it was the civil thing to do, even for an uncivilized wolf.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Bandages - by Shrike Redleaf - November 09, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Bandages - by Goliath - November 11, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: Bandages - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Bandages - by Goliath - November 12, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Bandages - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Bandages - by Goliath - November 12, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Bandages - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: Bandages - by Goliath - November 15, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Bandages - by Shrike Redleaf - November 15, 2016, 03:46 PM