Blackfeather Woods I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Peculiar since the day he was born, but now harsh and lackluster, Xan’s gaze remained glued to the wreck he’d created. There was no remorse felt, only the endless waves of anger as they crashed over him time and time again. He wanted to attack once more, to make sure that his message had truly been received, but he’d held himself back. He did not need to overexert himself for anything, and especially not for the boy he’d declared a servant so long ago. Seff just wasn’t worth his energy, yet he’d still growled as the child started to rise up to his feet. Low was his body, quaking from fear, which assisted in keeping the albino from issuing another attack.

Seff went to brush passed his attacker, and the yearling did nothing to stop him. After the retreating form of the slave had his eyes trailed, watching him as he disappeared out of the cave. Xan knew not that he would have contributed to the other male’s abandonment of the woods, nor would he have ever cared even if he had. The life of the child was not his to worry about, and so he’d eventually torn his gaze away from the the cave’s entrance and retreated back into its depths. There he would settle himself down the best he could, attempting to rest and forget all that had transpired within the cave since his arrival there.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 07, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 10, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 11, 2016, 04:53 AM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 11, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 15, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - September 23, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - September 28, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - October 04, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - October 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - November 03, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Seff - November 06, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy - by Xan - November 13, 2016, 01:53 AM