The Sunspire the world is ours
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#ff4500">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fa4300">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f33f00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ed3c00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e63800">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e03500">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#da3100">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d32e00">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cd2a00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c62700">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c02300"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#ba2000">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b31c00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ad1900"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a61500">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a01200">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9a0e00">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#930b00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8d0700">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#860400">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#800000">d</FONT></i></span></p></span></p>
5 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
The morning was partly cloudy, the rising sun warm and fiercely orange in the sky, painting the clouds a myriad of colors, pinks, purples, pale blues, orange. For a moment Valor paused, moss green eyes with starbursts of gold near the pupils taking in the sight before him, briefly mesmerized. Having been born on a mountain he did not fear their towering heights, instead, finding a savage beauty in each design. The towering extravagance before him was certainly no exception and the Phase boy, having shed the ‘Roux-Abrhen’ name though, in truth, he was fairly certain the last names of the Salvaje Valley, so far behind him now, would hold no weight here. Valor could have shed them both, disconnected himself from them entirely and made a new name for himself; yet he could not bring himself to do that. It would be disgraceful of him and would tarnish the memory of his mother and her family: something he could not bring himself to do. Though the animosity he held towards Symphony was old, and apparently a trait shared through many males in his family, he had learned to let it go, too. Valor couldn’t even remember what he had been angry about, now, leaving his bad and good memories very far behind him.

The slope he faced was a gentle one, picturesque; nothing short of a dying man’s mirage in the searing and scorching heat of the desert and instinctively Valor found himself drawn to it as a whole, the oasis and the snow-capped top, the jagged and potentially much more dangerous half of the mount. He did not find it intimidating as others might have, used to navigating harsh and treacherous terrain, where one slip would find you potentially plummeting to the crags and jagged spike-like rocks that would rise to greet your body as it fell. Deaths happened and that wasn’t to say that Valor’s experience would be able to spare him, he had watched an older sibling fall to the dark depths, heard the sickening crunch of his body as it collided. Small breath was taken as he shook those memories away and focused his attention upon the present, considering it deserved his undivided attention more than old, and admittedly, horrible memories.

After a few more moments of admiring, the agouti colored creature — a homage to his mother’s side of the family — began to make his way to the oasis half of the mountain, hoping to be able to find shelter and food within.

<center><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; color:grey;">please note that <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=499">ragnar</a> is my primary character<br/>and accordingly has my attention first and foremost</span></center>
Messages In This Thread
the world is ours - by Valor - May 27, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - May 27, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - May 27, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - May 27, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 30, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - June 01, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - June 01, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 01, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - June 05, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - June 05, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 05, 2014, 07:05 PM