Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Successul roll for te=he hunt can be found here. Up to you on if he found a red snapper or not. :)

There was still a chance for him to win. He exhaled at this and turned from Doe to look at the prize that had been left at her paws. Now that he knew an example of what the prize did not look like, Rannoch felt slightly more confident in his abilities. He was naively unaware of the vast array of sea-bound creatures, but this sense of confidence was a needed boost for his hunt.

Nodding to Doe, as she sought drier lands, Rannoch turned towards the ocean and lowered his muzzle below the watery surface. He waited for quite some time, feeling the need to doze off. Hunting wasn’t his forte at all, but he knew that it was for benefit of his own survival that he practiced the sport.

It was as he was ready to quit that he felt a tickle on his tongue. Snapping his jaws closed quickly, a satisfying click told him that he had been successful. The metalic taste of blood sent the boy to the shore and soon enough he placed the fish before Doe and the rock she sunned upon. Once the fish had been placed, he backpedaled and looked at her expectantly, wondering if he had won.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 15, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM