Blacktail Deer Plateau Usually I think good things, but you sir change me around
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Rayder

Blue Willow sat still looking down over the pack lands. Watching as everyone went to and fro. She enjoyed a solitary moment now and again and this was one such time. She had found out that their pack was thriving it made her smile to see all the new faces. Though truth be told some faces left a lot to be desired personality wise and it bothered her that some were so uncouth and ill mannered. One such came to the fore front of her mind, and that was the youth rayder. Granted she was being extremely unfair as she did not know the youth at all, but she had not liked how he spoke to Amelie and that alone was what she based her assumptions of his baser characteristics on.

It was not a kind thought about the boy and for that she felt bad and it was bias. But she had never boasted to being perfect she just tried her hardest to be kind and usually she could, but the youth she was unsure if she could be and it bothered her. She was not a nasty woman and she did not like to think such nasty thoughts. So there she sat reprimanding herself soundly for not giving the boy a chance, while at the same time justifying her right to not give him one and what it was based on she evaluated closely.

Messages In This Thread
Usually I think good things, but you sir change me around - by Blue Willow - May 27, 2014, 11:59 AM