Ravensblood Forest and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution
72 Posts
Ooc —
Furiosa was more than a little miffed about the tide of the conversation, concerning Donnelaith. She was a possessive animal, and the less wolves able to swing by freely, the better. Their borders were already presumed to be quite open to Blackrock, and it made no sense to continue the trend with others. This was not her only reason, though. Her experience with the healing tribe had not been wholly pleasant -- Ansbjørn had been more than welcome company, but her superior, the shadow who lingered like a spy and did not speak, had inadvertently rubbed the red herring the wrong way.

"If we must use them, then let's. But I'm not for offering them the same amenities as our friends in Blackrock." She was incredibly biased too, because of her love for Doe, but that didn't presently way in on her decision. "I would've opposed some of the allying terms with the Depths if they hadn't already been agreed on... more simply put, I don't like the idea of anyone other than us, Teaghlaigh, having unrestricted access to these woods." It couldn't be helped that Blackrock already had that invitation -- but if she could prevent the same deal from being brokered with Donnelaith, then she would.

"I'll accept a trade pact any day, but one of free-range? ...No. I detest it." But Arturo already knew this; her words more for everyone else's consideration, than his.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution - by Furiosa - November 18, 2016, 01:14 PM