Sunbeam Lair you are a language i am no longer fluent in but still remember how to read
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Ukko clenches his jaw when Asterr declines his offer. For a moment, he considers leaving it at that. Whatever this is, it isn’t going to be easy. The rift between them is already there and he knows he hurt her, somehow, but he doesn’t let himself feel guilty. Still, he knew his duties, and even if she may not connect that her health is pertinent to the health, he’ll continue to prove otherwise.

“I serve them and I will hunt for you while you are taking care of them,” he says. If they are taking nutrients from her, especially while they are nursing, he will do his job as their father. He has no clue if any of this will work out or if they can repair whatever relationship they had. Maybe it’ll turn around. Maybe when they are older, they won’t even need him; his entire future is a giant blur he can’t pull into focus. Regardless, he has a task. Instead of waiting for her response, he turns and trots off to keep this own promises.