Sleeping Dragon sleeping with the moon and the stars
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I can help keep it here.

Thuringwethil looks down at Freyja and there’s a part of her that wants to object. Seageda rarely regarded children as incapable once they’d proven themselves and Freyja is no obsession. She has surged beyond her siblings (not to say they aren’t far behind, either) but she has goals and aspirations and far be it for Thuringwethil to stand in her way. The need to protect, however, sits in the pack of her mind and she can’t help but feel Wildfire has been rubbing off on her. The desire for children has been dormant within her, even after going through her own maturity, but the idea that she may have her own to look after has struck an odd chord.

She bites back the urge to coddle the girl and keep her from her job and, instead, she nods.

“Good,” she says against the words that sit on the tip of her tongue. “Arrange shifts to block the opening and scare him back—it doesn’t appear that he can see very well.” And, most of all, a silent be careful hangs upon her tone.

When Freyja mentions the course of Wintam Dina, Thuringwethil shakes her head but does not explain right away. Instead she moves a little further in to watch the large elk stumble to get around. A geyser shoots up not far from him, startling him back several steps, but ultimately he falls still in one place as if he’s given up.

“It does not but I do think this is a sign. I thought last night was the commanders before me trying to tell me something but… I think this is it. That Drageda’s first full winter will be a good one,” she explains. Coincidence, maybe, but Thuringwethil knows better. Her dreams are few and far between and while the former Heda’s have been quiet, she knows she’s not completely alone.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Freyja - November 14, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Antumbra - November 16, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Freyja - November 16, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Antumbra - November 16, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Freyja - November 16, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Antumbra - November 20, 2016, 01:47 AM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Freyja - November 21, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Antumbra - November 21, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Freyja - November 21, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Antumbra - November 24, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Freyja - November 27, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Antumbra - December 03, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: sleeping with the moon and the stars - by Freyja - December 04, 2016, 10:42 AM