(m) across the caucasus
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
lol, well I'm sure Ragnar will need her for something sooner or later. :p I haven't heard anything back, no. I hope so too!

Ragnar was not aware how close to Valhalla he had came when his wound from the landslide, deep as it was, had began to fester with infection; while it wasn’t the first time he had a near death experience it was the first time he had not been aware of how truly close he had been to having Odinn collect him for the army against Ragnarök. Even so he was too confident in the knowledge that the Allfather had promised him a long, prosperous life that he probably would not have worried, anyway. As it was, the Viking did not fear death, at least, not for himself, because he was certain that he knew what was awaiting him. The lovely and fierce Valkyries, preparation for Ragnarök daily, and at night endless feasting and drinking. What was there to be afraid of in that? Her words were an interesting choice not worrying when he was around and for a moment Ragnar had to attempt to puzzle them off, perplexity causing his brow to furrow. Perhaps he had just been reading much to far into it but it had been an odd way of wording and it had caught his attention. “What do you mean when I am around?” He asked knowing that he would likely never be able to figure it out himself and while another man might have brushed it off as to not call her out on it, Ragnar was too curious for that. “Do things happen when I am away?” The longest trip he had taken had been to Blacktail Deer Plateau with their Beta female, Blue Willow, but he was known for making frequent trips to Ravensblood Forest because he was territorial over it even if he did not claim it yet.

Her warning had him pause in his approach for he had taken the shifting of her weight and repositioning of her legs as his subtle invitation, hesitating, staring at her when she glimpsed over her shoulder at him. “I won’t hurt you, my love,” He promised her, hoping that if, just in case he did, she would speak up. The very last thing Ragnar wanted was to mess up and somehow cause her to not be able to bear him more children. Their relationship was more than just about having many sons, of course, and if that would happen to be the case he would likely approach about the idea of a surrogate because he needed to pass on his genetic line (something he actually had yet to do); but he did not think he would cause any damage, or hurt her. The tip of her tail teased against his black, leathery nostrils and it was almost enough to make him rise and have his way with her right then and there instead of imploring the strained patience he was bestowing her, though he pressed his chest against her back side then, nipping eagerly at her left hip.

Messages In This Thread
(m) across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 25, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 25, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 25, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 25, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 26, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 27, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 10:04 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Thistle Cloud - May 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: across the caucasus - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 02:17 PM