Alpine Lake But honey, what are you gonna do?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She was checking over the Venenosa, wanting to be sure it had no diseases. She wasn't sure exactly how plant disease spread. She thought only living, and unplucked, plants could catch them...but she wasn't willing to risk her store, nor the wolves of Moonspear on what she thought was correct. Her nose pushed the leaves over gently, eying it for spots. She noted nothing, not even bug holes. A twig snapped somewhere behind her and her spine prickled as she spun around.

She knew better than to be so distracted in the loner lands, and yet the plants drew her in all the same. She spun only in time to watch someone's tail vanish noisily inside a bush. Her eyes narrowed and she sniffed the air, tasting for scents. She could smell another, a pack smell that was vaguely familiar...but not in a way she recognized. She passed lands occasionally but always kept her distance. She scented no other wolves, just this one, and she noted a rabbit fleeing rapidly from the scene. A hunter? But why the hiding?

She narrowed her eyes, ears flicking to catch any sounds around her. She was afraid, worried that the wolf had others with it even though she couldn't smell them. "I've seen you go into the bush." She called, voice firm but wavering slightly. "Come out and face me, I mean no harm. I'm searching for herbs." Still, if the other would not emerge, she'd grab a few samples of the Venenosa (she certainly wasn't leaving without that!) and quickly vacate. A hunt for herbs was not worth her life, and she was not one to go seeking out strangers that hid.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 22, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 23, 2016, 02:42 AM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 24, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 25, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 28, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 29, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - December 01, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - December 03, 2016, 03:25 AM