Coconut Grove You're My Downfall, You're My Muse, My Worst Distraction, My Rhythm And Blues.
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He let out a growl when her paw hit him and for a few seconds he didn't move a muscle but after taking a deep breath he eventually turned to face her. Hormonal women were more frightening than the devil himself and Hadraniel did not wish to unleash hell so he did as she commanded and not dare utter a word as she spoke. He kept his eyes on her until she began to lick at her stomach and a low growl rumbled in his chest while he focused his eyes anywhere but on her. Every now and then he would sneak a peak but for the most part he either stared out at the crashing waves or looked down at his paws. 

She explained where she lived and that this Malkaria was her religion. Hadraniel himself did not believe in any greater being but he was not disrespectful towards those who did. He understood that there were others that felt the need to have something greater than themselves out there in the universe and who was he to condemn them? "I don't know my final decision yet, but if you don't mind...I'd like to see where my children will be raised." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're My Downfall, You're My Muse, My Worst Distraction, My Rhythm And Blues. - by Hadraniel - November 25, 2016, 10:23 AM