Alpine Lake But honey, what are you gonna do?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She noticed that he flinched away from her and that made her withdrawn a little more. She didn't want to push him, to stress him out. Especially not if he was doing better. She was both pleased and relieved to hear he'd found a home with Malice. Malice had bonds to him that were stronger than any old wolf. Even if something bad were to happen, and she hoped it wouldn't, Malice would make an effort to keep him. If Pyx had been an alpha, she would have tried to keep him too. But wishes like that were like waiting for a hare to hop into your mouth itself. A waste of time that only made you hungier for whatever it was you wanted.

Hearing that Malice's mate was helping and that it was working filled her with joy. Her tail fanned faster still and she beamed even as a strange surge of jealousy and resentment struck her. She was surprised by these feelings, deeply surprised. It was good Judas was being helped, but a part of her was bitter that she hadn't been healer enough to help, that she wouldn't be the one to give her friend his life back. She shoved the feelings away, glad at least that someone had known how to succeed where she had failed. "Oh, Judas, I'm so happy for you! That's wonderful. Maybe he can fix it completely and you'll be you and only you." He next question made her smile drop a little.

"Well," She shook her head and sighed a little. "I tried to explain it to Charon that you'd gone for help and that you were sick. He saw my marks, and I told him that you had hurt me but you hadn't meant to. I compared it to a seizure." She stared at him a moment as if to see if he knew what a seizure was but realized he knew poisons, so he likely did. "He didn't really seem to understand. He wasn't happy...but he didn't swear a vendetta against you or anything. He wouldn't openly be against you, I don't think." It was hard to tell with Charon, honestly. "I think I could convince him..." She started to say when you come back, but realized that perhaps he was happier with Malice's pack. 

Afterall, he and Malice had history and her mate knew of his voice, as did she. They welcomed every part of him...not just the healed parts. He might not want to leave and come back. The idea made her sad, but she couldn't say she would blame him. She decided not to mention it at all. "Charon and Amekaze's litter is still growing. We have a few new members, though they've not been there long. I'm still working on my healing, and I've talked with the girls, Amekaze and Charon's girls, a few times. I really enjoy them." Her tone softened considerably when speaking about the little princesses. The longing was thinly veiled, but subtle all the same. 

"I'm thinking of starting my own garden. Of growing the plants that I use most so that we always have a supply. Both Charon and Amekaze seem very appreciative of me." She smiled, a little bashful but proud. "I'm very happy in Moonspear, they're family now." She looked at Judas, she felt he was family too though. She decided to return to talking about him.

"What about you? Do you like Malice's pack? What has her mate been having you do? Is it a plant?" 
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 22, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 23, 2016, 02:42 AM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 24, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 25, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - November 28, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - November 29, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Pyx - December 01, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: But honey, what are you gonna do? - by Judas - December 03, 2016, 03:25 AM