Permafrost Hollows badlands
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
*squeaks apologetically at how late this reply is* i edited a conclusion on this so i could go ahead and archive it.

That was what I said, the roll of Eske's eyes silently communicated as she looked away from Roz for a moment to the free territories with the Dragon to her back. They stretched on, endless, and for a small moment Eske wondered what lay beyond. She had no real desire to venture out and explore the Wilds but she could not deny that she wasn't curious, even a little bit. She was too young to leave Sleeping Dragon but she had no real desire to, either. She only wanted to train and to fight. Eske led the way eagerly when the older woman gestured for her to. She resumed her patrol, content to settle back into the familiar pattern and routine ...although she was not used to having company; or company past her mother. Eske's companion deigned to keep their conversation going as they moved, and the girl's ear twitched back to silently communicate that she was (even if it was with some reluctance) listening. “So what if I do?” Eske challenged Roz's observation that she looked like she knew how to have a good time. Damn right Eske did, but she desired to know why it mattered to Roz, lest the older woman was simply trying to make the conversation a little less one sided.

In the end it was in vain. Eske ended up largely ignoring the other woman's presence and was unable to say whether she had gotten a reply to her demanding question or not. Instead, she shrugged it off and focused on her patrol.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
badlands - by RIP Blodreina - October 04, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: badlands - by Rosalyn - October 09, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: badlands - by RIP Blodreina - October 15, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: badlands - by Rosalyn - October 18, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: badlands - by RIP Blodreina - October 29, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: badlands - by Rosalyn - November 02, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: badlands - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:25 AM