Silver Creek People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
They sought each other out unknowingly and so the hunt was a short one. Heston's tail waved behind him when he saw Casmir, and though the man dropped his stance, Heston still kept his at a respectable level. Casmir was his friend, but he didn't want the male to think that he was taking any liberties because of that. He'd submit to the beta if needed, he was simply proud to have someone he could trust in that position. Laika had been a good beta too, of course. He'd never had any reason to not want to follow her lead either.

He noted Casmir's tone though and frowned slightly. Had he not heard any of Laika? "What's up, Casbro? It's been a while since our last talk so I thought I'd fix that." He grinned. "Just wanted to have a chat with a friend, you know? Are you...doing all right?" It was clear Casmir could use this talk just as much as Heston, which brought a measure of comfort to the male. To lean on a friend was easier if the friend needed to lean back on you at the same time.
Messages In This Thread
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 01, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 10, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 12, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 14, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: People let me tell you 'bout my best friend - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:25 PM