Silver Creek Part One: Be Humble
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The yearling couldn't pick up much from Casmir's body language or facial expression, and she didn't know if he was just trying to be polite by not making a big deal or he just didn't know what to say. The ebony mans blurted words brought her looking to him in surprise, but a more genuine smile took over her face when it sunk in. 

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I really am. Thanks, Cas. I haven't really been able to connect with anyone, or anywhere, since the Maplewood. Nova couldn't handle Tavi after Warbone went missing, and went to Larksong to pursue a religion, but I didn't want to go. A couple weeks later, I left Marauders Keep with Trick and joined Redhawk Caldera, but realized I messed up and left -- I tried to help a pack in the Strath form, but everyone just kind of left. I'm glad you found me, Casmir."

This time, she believed she would stay -- she had a confidence in this home, in the wolves who had so readily allowed her to integrate back into the pack for a second chance. This time, she would not let them down. She already had one trade -- Nova would be proud of her for earning Caregiver, but she had a long way to go until she was a Medic, and she hadn't achieved Naturalist either -- and for the time being she was glad to be titled a Hunter and be useful to the pack.
Messages In This Thread
Part One: Be Humble - by Grace - November 29, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Part One: Be Humble - by Casmir - November 29, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Part One: Be Humble - by Grace - November 29, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Part One: Be Humble - by Casmir - December 01, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Part One: Be Humble - by Grace - December 03, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: Part One: Be Humble - by Casmir - December 05, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Part One: Be Humble - by Grace - December 08, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Part One: Be Humble - by Casmir - December 12, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Part One: Be Humble - by Grace - December 12, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Part One: Be Humble - by Casmir - December 13, 2016, 10:11 PM