The Sunspire the world is ours
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
tell me to go and I'll leave :)

Ferdie Von Pelt had been limbering up traversing the paths of the SunSpire Mountains, mostly he was trying to heal quickly, and he was doing so in mother natures time. The older male drew up to the very familiar wolf and the new wolf he had not yet met. A very fat goose dangling in his jaw, as he came up to the pair he lay it down and nudged it between Jace and the other wolf he had just finished eating one though he had groomed himself afterward, not allowing any blood to dry upon his coat

He kept his posture soft his tail limp and his expression friendly, he did not yet have any claim to these lands though he wanted to make it to the mountain top and claim it's peek a safe place with shelter from other packs.

Hello He offered his name with was more then he could say for most wolves he had ever met. I am Ferdie Von Pelt Though he had always introduced himself thustly no one unless they were mocking him had ever called him that, they usually stuck to Ferdie. He didn't mind that it used to both him in his younger days but he soon learned it wasn't just a few wolfs it was everyone. He had just come to accept it, and then hate belong called by his full name by those who were not truly friends. perhaps we three could travel together for a short time? He looked at green eyed male hoping for more company not that Jace was not good company, Ferdie just wanted to surround himself with more wolves.
Messages In This Thread
the world is ours - by Valor - May 27, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - May 27, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - May 27, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - May 27, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 30, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - June 01, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - June 01, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 01, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Valor - June 05, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: the world is ours - by Jace - June 05, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: the world is ours - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 05, 2014, 07:05 PM