Dragoncrest Cliffs more scar tissue than muscle memory
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I hope a little PP is okay. :)

The footsteps behind her cause her to tense first but the whiff of her mate tells her it is for naught. She still does not ease the tension and slowly turns to see the fiery girl in her direction. Thuringwethil flashes a smile and wave of her tail, taking a few steps to close the remaining distance. With things as weird as they have been, she hasn’t felt her time spent with her mate has been put to good use and she worries it may be some time before they can really reunite once again. So much has appeared on her plate in the last few days that she hardly has time to think about anything else but Wildfire sneaks around al that still and Thuringwethil is more thankful for it than annoyed.

Wildfire’s suggestion causes her eyes to turn further south as if she can see where she’s talking about but she mulls it over. The forest may have been one she’d been in the las time she had been here but a giant fallen tree hadn’t been noted. She does not linger on it long and instead turns to look to the other side of the lake.

“Come with me,” she murmurs, leaning in to nudge her cheek before she picks up her gait and trots along the shore of the lake.

Through the thickening foliage and densely placed trees, Thuringwethil makes her way through with Wildfire on her heels. She weaves through as if she’s done it a hundred times already but the feeling of newness and excitement manages to shine through. Eventually they come to a dip in the earth where a natural dam occurs and a trickle of water falls from the lake. A curve of stone leads several feet to the left with a rough enough pattern that she will not slip and fall all the way down. The earth gives way in a circle that leads down into a cavern, illuminated by the daylight still present.

“It is like a different world down here,” she says, glancing to the side. “It reminds me of Seageda.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Antumbra - December 19, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Antumbra - December 21, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Wildfire - December 21, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Antumbra - January 05, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Wildfire - January 06, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Antumbra - January 10, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Wildfire - January 10, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: more scar tissue than muscle memory - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 09:59 PM