Blackfeather Woods Oh good God, let me give you my life
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Pointy for Astridy

Her mind clouded with horribly amazing thoughts of all the naughty, painful stuff they could do together made her go numb slightly as she lost her balance. She barely reacted to the sudden grab to her scruff as she was coming at the snow covered earth. It felt unreal for a moment, the pain - the smell of blood, but a split second later she snapped back. This fight was not over - as long as she would live, it would not be over. Her big brother could hurt her in all the ways imaginable, but she would give him the same pleasure.

In her fall, she grabbed a a hold on the flesh of the flesh just above his chest. She tasted blood, and she was not about to let go either. She felt the need to grind her teeth over the probably painful flesh. If she was going down - so would he unless he wanted a piece of his body to be consumed by his little sister. It wasn't a big piece though, unfortunately, but wounds didn't have to be big to hurt, she knew. 
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 20, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 23, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 25, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 26, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - January 04, 2017, 08:37 AM