Blackfeather Woods Oh good God, let me give you my life
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
None for Astrid either :p

Her grip was too tight - her lust for more unbearable and her mind clouded. This was not like with Abraxas. With her oldest brother, it was different. She wanted him to hurt her more - make her forget the loss of her Forest King who had surely been awfully friendly with her from the start. She wanted him to make her forget about how her mother clearly disliked her - about the dark woods they were destined to roam until they were old enough to leave and seek a kingdom of their own. Atshen was everything she had.

How she loved him at this point was indescribable. It was wrong, but for her it was perfect. It was what she needed, and she could not ask for more. Did he feel the same? His failed attempts to get her off did not reveal a thing, and yet in her heart she made herself believe he thought of her the same way. She smiled as she let go of him - landing quite softly in the cold snow, coloring it red with blood near her shoulder.

She smiled up at him, her bi-colored eyes wild and perhaps a tiny bit insane. If you keep hurting me like this, IniKunak Anik, I might want to do very wrong things to you... She said in a smothering voice, one of madness yet strange love. She moved her head down, protecting her neck at all times.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 20, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 23, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 25, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 26, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - January 04, 2017, 08:37 AM