warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
All Welcome 
maybe someone eske hasn't met yet? :-)

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Mercenary. Gona. She had finally accomplished it. Finally earned her first trade and earned her promotion from Goufa. Though she’d always been apart of Drageda, though it was her as much as she was it — it was in her blood after all — it was the first time that Eske had felt like she’d earned it. It was not circumstance. Not as her birth had been. It was only now that she truly felt apart of the Drakru. That she truly felt like a Drakru. Though Eske scoffed at the idea of “fate” or anything similar she could not help but be amused by the irony that soon after she shed her mother’s surname and taken ‘Drakru’ that she had officially earned her place among them as more than just a child. She was Drakru and she had no desire to ever go any place else. Drageda was her home and she knew her loyalties would always lie with her Heda.

There’d still been no signs of Hvitserk or Freyja and Eske began to think the longer that time wound on, believing (even if she was wrong) that they knew where to find them, that they were not coming back. That they had turned their backs upon Drageda — just like she assumed that Thyri had. She didn’t know if her assumptions were correct or not and furthermore she found that she really didn’t care. She missed her siblings, missed the bond that had begun to form with Freyja she pushed thoughts of them away. They were capable of making decisions for themselves and she deigned not to worry about them any longer.

There was a distinct air of pride in Eske’s gait as she made her rounds on Drageda’s borders, sea blue-green gaze intense as she moved along them, swift and with purpose. She was a Gona now and she was in her element the very most on the borders or when she was sparring. Though under Wildfire’s skillful direction she was improving on her hunting skills as well. It was a slow albeit steady progress but she kept practicing her hunting and tracking skills though she heeded her mentor’s words of caution to avoid hunting anything big by herself.

For now, though, she was content to lose herself in the familiar motions of her patrol finding solace in the routine.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 25, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - December 25, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 26, 2016, 05:21 AM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - December 26, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by RIP Blodreina - December 28, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: i'm meaner than my demons - by Seregrýn - January 03, 2017, 01:11 AM