Sleeping Dragon forget stardust; you are iron
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
i didn't expect eske to blurt out all her pent up concerns/feelings, lol >_>

[table width=85%][tr][td]
When the pair finally reaches the warrior princess’ den they both release the fur and it falls to the dirt before the yawning mouth of the Goufa’s den. Chof,” Eske told her Heda with a gratuitous dip of her head. She had appreciated Thuringwethil’s help and though ‘thanks’ didn’t feel like quite enough it was all Eske had to offer her. Eske’s ears perked and then slicked back to rest at half mast atop her skull, her tail flicking errantly against her hocks as Heda offered to listen should Eske want to talk about it. It being the departure of her parents. For a moment, Eske fidgeted unsure. Of what she was meant to say, of what she wanted to say. Had she caused the Commander to feel guilt? She looked down at the deer skin and realized how it might have looked: she was taking all that was left of Gavriel and Gyda to her own den. A keepsake. She did miss them and that was the truth. For all her sharp edges, aggression and strength she was still just a girl.

“I miss them, Heda, but I do not begrudge them their path in life. I am proud of them for it and I understand their importance to Drageda,” Eske began, licking her lips in the hopes of hiding her nerves. She’d never had a problem speaking her mind but the magnitude of who she was speaking too — something she had not grasped when she was younger — was a heavy weight. She admired her Heda and Eske was careful not to make Thuringwethil think she was weak. To the real crux of her feelings she blurted out “It is my siblings that concern me. I assume that Thyri turned her back upon us, and Hvitserk isn’t around much anymore either. What if he, too, turns his back on us? And Freyja? It seems that splita—” Eske spat the word with distaste. “—is all she has time for. He shouldn’t even be here. He does not belong. What if…what if he steals Freyja away from us? Turns her against us?” She’d seen her sister once since their parents departure and not since then. Eske was worried for her siblings, worried of what would become of their family, if they even were one anymore.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
forget stardust; you are iron - by RIP Blodreina - December 18, 2016, 07:05 AM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by Antumbra - December 18, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by RIP Blodreina - December 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by Antumbra - December 21, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by Antumbra - December 25, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by RIP Blodreina - December 25, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by Antumbra - January 05, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by RIP Blodreina - January 14, 2017, 06:56 AM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by RIP Blodreina - January 21, 2017, 05:54 AM
RE: forget stardust; you are iron - by Antumbra - January 29, 2017, 02:16 PM